Monday, November 27, 2006

OMG I LOVED THESE AS A KID...!


...DO YOU PEOPLE REMEMBER BRISTLE BLOCKS?@$#$%$%!!

OMG!!!

MY BROTHER & I USED TO PLAY WITH THESE FOR HOURS ON END!
Now, granted our blocks didn't have the little heads/faces on them, ours were just regular old blocks... but we STILL LOVED THEM!

When I EVER saw them the other day at Target, I nearly shit myself I was so PSYCHED!

Needless to say, these bad boys will SO be under our tree this Christmas, as I've already asked the big man in RED to be sure to deliver them to my Rubes.

We don't go hog wild in this house as far as gifts go...

(single mom + single paycheck = only a few gifts under the tree
& two or three little guys in her stocking)

Thankfully Santa was all too happy to oblige on the blocks so
I CAN'T WAIT for Christmas morning when Ruby sees them sitting under our little
tree waiting for her to PLAY WITH THEM!
So much fun, this time of year, as Ruby gets older...

*bigGRIN*



No comments: