Sunday, November 12, 2006

Next Blog... *updated*

... ever click on 'next blog' at the top of page just to see what you'll find?
I did this morning, came across one written all in a foreign language (looked like something bin'friggen' laden would've enjoyed) so a 'no go' on that one.
I click 'NEXT BLOG' again & came across this one...
* Amazing... I just finished reading it & all I can say is, who knew... who knew.
(wiping away tears)
When I tell you that I've been sitting here reading for well over 20 minutes & kinda let my morning slip away from me without so much as a blink, I'm not exaggerating.

I don't know this woman, I've never read her blog before this morning, and yet all I can do is hope to wolf down my cereal with Ruby so that we can have more 'down time' for her to color with her fantastic new crayons
(THANK YOU AUNTIE KAREN!)
and I can plop my eyes right back in front of this screen & find out what happens next.

Sometimes being a voyeur isn't such a bad thing...

or is it?

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

So I clicked on the link - and loved the first story (the one at the bottom) and without much time to read anymore, decided to bookmark it for later reading. Ironically, alphabetically it landed right below "Ruby in Her Own Time". Who'd a thunk that one? (by the way, I have been reading your's through Karen's for awhile now - and love it!)