Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy Year Of The Pig!!!


Well, actually as my friend Karen mentioned to me this morning,
apparently it's the year of the GOLDEN PIG!
I don't know much more about it other than
it's something that only happens ever six gazillion years,
but those of you who read gwenblog, I'm sure
will find out more as I'm sure she'll blog about her knowledge of said
GOLDEN FAT PIGGIE!!!


In the meantime... a few pictures for your viewing pleasure.


They're blurry...


Their color is 'off'...


Some are too dark...


Most all OF THEM are of her BRUSHING HER TEETH...
(albeit in a fancy dress I bought while in China)



But each one more beautiful than the next...

...well, at least I think so, not so sure about Bear's thoughts on the matter.

*no Bears were harmed during the making of this post

8 comments:

Calico Sky said...

Happy New Year to you and Ruby! Are you going to any local adoption group celebrations? If you are, hope Ruby has a lot of fun with the other kids in her special dress. What a cutie!!!

my3 kids said...

Happy New Year Ruby and Amy. It's so fun seeing such sweet pictures of you in your beautiful Chinese dress Ruby. Love your hair and bow too. Hope you have had a fun day. Love your Canadian friends Emma, Kira and Kyle

bbmomof2boys said...

Happy New Year!! Ruby is a sweetie and looks lovely in her dress!!

~Carla

Kricket said...

Amy, that little girl could not be more freaking beautiful in that dress! That color on her is so perfect!!!!! I can't wait to see you guys again (hopefully someday) and be able to play fetch the balloon with miss Ruby. Take care!

PS I'm so thrilled things are going better for you.

Donna said...

Ruby looks so beautiful in her Chinese dress!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, you two. Ruby looks beautiful in her dress!!

Samantha said...

Very Cute! She looks so pretty! The Hygienist that I am I Love to see her brushing her teeth!

Cindy and Co. said...

What a beautiful dress!! Wouldn't be half as pretty on another kid though...she just makes it look good. And Bear is so styling too..I was almost expecting him to have a matching outfit..(still jealous of the Bear sweater collection..lol)
PS HAPPY NEW YEAR!