Monday, February 05, 2007

When In Doubt...

...eBay!

Ok, so I still can't find a job to speak of, HOWEVER, I DO have lots of really cute Ruby things that she's either never worn that still have the tags on them OR that she's gently worn & are ready to be worn by another cute little girl somewhere...

SO, I have recently tried my luck listing a few things & we'll see how they do but I've not really sold much on eBay ever, usually am the one buying gifts for Ruby, family & friends to be honest, so this selling is a whole new ball game.

Wish me luck & LET'S PLAY BALL!

Here are the items I've listed:
(To view these items on ebay, search by seller id & enter: Amyla72)

Baby Gap Newborn Stage 1 Lined Dress W/Sweater:


NWT 18mo. .fefe' wool sweater & skirt set:


NWOT Polly & Friends denim dress size 2T:


Precious sweater set with matching shirt & pants 24mo:

NWOT 24mo Denim floral jacket:


NWOT 18mo 'Baby Nay' black velvet Christmas/party dress:



If these sell, then I'll be listing more cute Ruby items
that she's either outgrown or never got a chance to wear.

WISH ME LUCK!!!

2 comments:

my3 kids said...

Hey Amy,

What is your ebay name so we can bid on one of Ruby's cute outfits??? Good luck to you and I am sure you will have great luck selling Miss Ruby's cute stuff.

Janice and Emma

Phyllis said...

Good luck!! I sell lots of stuff on EBay!! Any questions, feel free to e-mail me!!
~~Phyllis