Monday, January 01, 2007

2nd Annual Pajama New Year...


...starring: Ruby Cate, Bear & Momma too!
(holy crap, is my hair REALLY that LONG?!)


This year's P.N.Y. was a BLASTY BLAST!
*thanks Dane!*
Arianna & Kat are out COLD in their beds & it isn't even midnight yet. LOL
(party animals...)
hehehehe

You know, I've been doing P.N.Y. for 4 years running now,
but it's absolutely crazy to think that this time last year, was our very first
P.N.Y. together as Mother & Daughter.


(we were cute then too!)
hehehehe


So, here's to all of you, our readers, our friends, our family...

...here's to a WONDERFUL NEW YEAR FULL OF
LAUGHTER,
LOVE
&
HOPEFULLY
(if we're lucky...)
LOTS OF CHOCOLATE TOO!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!

All Our Love,

-Amy & Ruby Cate
(& Bear too!)
XoXoXoXoXo


6 comments:

Michelle said...

WAA! I can't see the pics! But happy new year anyway, my dear.

Amy said...

I can see them totally just fine, perhaps refresh the page? THEY'RE CUTE PICS, THEY'RE OF US! hehehe

*hugs*

Miss you!

Phyllis said...

Beautiful!!!!

Michelle said...

Sigh, it must be just me! I don't know why they aren't working... all the other pics do. Sounds like you had an excellent new year. :)

Yvonne said...

Awww.....the pics arent' working for me, either! Did you post them in a different way?

Anonymous said...

Waaaaaa I cannot see the pics either!! I tried refreshing also......???

ANYWAY! Happy New Year Amy and Ruby Cate!!!
All the BEST IN 2007!!!!!!!!!

Hugs
Carrie
Canada, NB