Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The Power of Prayer...

...is needed for our little family in 2007.

I still have not had any luck finding a new family to Nanny for.
To say that it's a 'terrifying' feeling, is an understatement.

I had just enough money to pay my actual 'bills' for the month of Jan but nothing more.

There is still rent to pay, food to buy & there will be absolutely no extras.
Thankfully, Ruby thinks that going out for a walk around the neighborhood with her Momma is the be all, end all of her world, and those I can provide TENFOLD!

But the rest?

I can't even get into it because I truly am beside myself with uncertainty & fear.

Please, please, PLEASE... all of you, say a prayer right now that something, anything comes our way in the way of a job.

It's truly unfortunate that being cute can't pay the bills...

...if it could, Ruby & I would be millionaires a million times over.

Now, as I've already sent up my plethora of prayers for the morning, & while you all take a moment to ask the 'Big Guy' for some help for me, I am going to take my Rubes out for a much needed morning walk on this beautiful 50 degree sunny day here in Boston.

*hugs to everyone in advance for the prayers*

-Us

PS.On a side note... remember how I mentioned karma concerning miss A.B.?
(for those of you who've forgotten, that stands for: ANOREXIC BITCH )

Turns out her father's been in & out of the emergency room... nothing too too serious but enough of a seriousness that it's apparently frazzled her world just that much more.
Happy New Year TWAT, enjoy your upside down life with your welfare day care center for the kids... GOOD TIMES!
NOT.

Ok, out for my walk now... I love that the best things in this world, the most wonderful moments don't usually cost a dime.

More later everyone... & to those of you who want to reach me, call the cell, while it's still on.

6 comments:

Elyssium Earth said...

I's a prayin' momma, I's a prayin' good.yours is comin'chick. Probably in a different way than expected.
E-mail me about this lil' suit I'm a sewin'. Does she like purple??

Michelle said...

You know we're here, praying away. Much love to you.

Anonymous said...

Prayers for you!!!

Hugs
Lisa and Mesa and Tate (somewhere in China)

Michele said...

Prayers being said here!! Sorry things have been so tough. Hoping that 2007 is the turning point for you.
Keep loving on that baby girl...that will get you through anything!!
Michele, mom to Emily and Alyssa

Yvonne said...

Prayer for you and Ruby - consider it done.

Christi and Abbey said...

Prayers going up.
That new picture of Ruby and bear on the header is simply adorable!