Monday, January 15, 2007

Finally...

...remember a while back when I blogged about this?

Well, I only heard them talk about it that Oprah episode
yet never managed to get around to viewing it for myself...

...despite always having good intentions to do so.

Well, today as miss Rubes took her daily nap,
I curled up to a little 'on demand' &
FINALLY caught this amazing movie!

To say that it's a love story is an understatement...
...it's a soul mate story.
A forbidden love affair that tugs at your every heart string
until the instant the credits roll.

I was moved through the entire film & at the end was brought to tears.
Heath & Jake were flawless, period.

This, is a film, I absolutely intend to own,
just as soon as I find a job & can afford it.

Trust me, if you've never seen it, make a date night whether with someone else
or just with yourself, but one way or another, plan to see this movie very soon, if not tonight.

I only hope that I experience passion like that
at least once in my life.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I agree! It was an amazing movie and I cried at the end too! We went to see it in theaters and I'm so glad that we did. I still don't understand what the big deal was - it's a love story just like a million other movies, but it just so happens the characters are of the same sex. Excellent movie :)