Thursday, January 11, 2007

My CC'd Copy Of A Letter To Anorexic Bitch From:

The Commonwealth Of Massachusetts
Executive Office Of Health And Human Services
Department Of Social Services.

Dear Madam, (Anorexic Bitch)

As you know, I have talked with you about the recent report of suspected child abuse and/or neglect in your family which was received by the Department of Social Services. After visiting with you and your children on December 28th, 2006 and talking to other people who know your family, THE DEPARTMENT HAS FOUND NO REASONABLE CAUSE TO SUPPORT THE ALLEGATIONS THAT YOUR CHILDREN HAVE BEEN ABUSED AND/OR NEGLECTED.

If the report about your children came from a person who is required by state law to make this type of report (this could be a doctor, nurse, teacher or other professional), I will be informing her/his of this decision. If you would like to know more about any services which the Department can offer you or if you would like to apple for services, please contact:
Cape Ann Area DSS at (***) ***-****

If you have any questions about this letter or want to talk to me, please call me.

Sincerely,
Woman whose time you completely wasted.
Cape Ann Area Office
Blah blah blah street
Massachusetts.


6 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm confused! Where did the letter come from?

Amy said...

http://rubyinherowntime.blogspot.com/search?q=+Un-Freakin%27-Believable...+

Read this Lis... this should help you understand... and FYI; Anorexic Bitch is the woman whose kids I recently cared for.

Enjoy!

-Amy

Sarah's proud Mama said...

I knew that the truth would be made known. I'll bet she is regretting that she left you hangin' and moved the twins. Just goes to show you that the truth will set you free! :) Congrats,
Robin

Yvonne said...

Thank goodness!

Lisa said...

Ahhhh I get it now. Want me to kick her ass? :)

Kalina926 said...

Did the letter have an attachment saying this allegation has been exsponged from your record and it is clear? I would also want THAT in writing.