Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Six Strange Things...

...about ME!
I've been TAGGED, so here goes...
(sadly, it's limited to ONLY six, but I'll try my best to pick the BEST ones!)

1. I'm OBSESSED with TWEEZING any/ALL random stray hairs I find on my body!
Be it face, lip, neck WHEREVER, IF IT'S NOT MEANT TO BE THERE OR IT'S THERE AND I DON'T WANT IT THERE, IT'S SOOOOOOO GONE! I'll sit in front of a mirror for AN HOUR STRAIGHT until I get that little bastard OUT!
(I know, I need a support group...)

2. I am CONSTANTLY drinking water, 24/7! I am NEVER without my 'sippy' regardless of where I am or what I'm doing, you find me, you'll find that plastic thing usually nearly empty as I must fill it & drink bottle after bottle of water!
(it holds nearly 3 cups of water & I must drink at least a dozen of them a day...
you do the math!)

3. I'm peeing CONSTANTLY!
(see #2)

4. My favorite color is RED & although every room in my home is a different color,
not one room is RED, how sad is that?

5. I NEVER dry my hair, ever. I shower, toss in some
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Healing Shine Serum,
pull it up in a twist, toss in a clip & go!

6. My hair is SO THICK that at the end of the day,
once I take that clip out,
my hair is STILL WET from my morning shower. How's THAT FOR STRANGE?!

(and cuz I can't just pick six, here's a bonus #7!)

7. I am CONSTANTLY HOT! I absolutely HATE THE SUMMER and
ADORE THE COLD COLD WINTER MONTHS!
Last night, I went out to play pool with some friends & although there's snow & ice on the ground, I wore my Birkenstock sandals out... no lie!
(& NO I wasn't cold!)

Ok, I tag Johnny for this one... and for the record Johnny, THOSE STEAKS LOOKED FANDAMNTASTIC! OMG!
*DROOL*

1 comment:

Elyssium Earth said...

Ah missy, methinks ur holding back!! Something tells me u r stranger than that!!! For the record I also feel 'affected' by random hairs to the point that I am close to getting slapped by my significant other 4 also tearing them out of him (without warning, tee hee!!!)
I, also, pee constantly and man does it drive me crazy but I wish I had ur resolve in the water stakes. I think for me it's the (extremely healthy!) black coffee I'm addicted to!!
My fave colour is also red! Tho I am renting and am not allowed to paint walls I have made up for this by couch covers, curtains, cups, bowls, canisters, scarves etc etc all a glorious red!! and my piece de resistance my fantabulous red floor rug which was the pinnacle of my chrissy pressies!
Altho' I dry my hair when I'm attempting to look purty by not having a frizz extravaganza, I also plait it and find it still damp at the end of the day (which does wonders for conditioning, hey?)
But on the converse (tho still interestingly coincidentally!) I am always COLD!!!
Now, to me, those little similarities seem to be the strangest of all!! Perhaps you are that longlost italian bostonian sister I wondered about???? xx