Sunday, January 07, 2007

Welcome To HELL...

CHRIST it's so freakin' WARM here in BOSTON!

...WHERE IS MY 'FREEZE OVER'?!?!?


Ok, so we broke records yesterday with a high temp of 69!
It apparently hadn't been that hot here since 1913...

...hi, can we say GLOBAL WARMING?

Well it SUCKS ASS cuz I HATE THE HEAT!
All year long most people wait for SUMMER to arrive,
well me, I'm just the opposite...

I
WAIT
FOR
WINTER!

Where are my blustery cold days with wind chills below zero?
Where is my glorious, wonderous SNOW?
When can I take my child outside & teach her to make her first
SNOW MAN!

A page from Margaret's book...

'Dear God, it's me Amy... can you PLEASE send WINTER back to BOSTON,
please? MY DAUGHTER AND I NEED SNOW!
Thank you!

-Hot in Boston.'

If I knit one more scarf without a cold home to go to,
I'll go INSANE!

Oh, and speaking of scarves...
Jen, your green one is nearly finished
& will go out shortly & I'm THRILLED you love your pink one!
Anyone else in the market for a hand knit scarf?
Shoot me an email!

Now, SNOW ALREADY DAMNIT!
*sigh*



8 comments:

Lisa and Tate said...

I am feezing my toosh off here in Utah... I am sure the cold will hit you in a few days!!! Just sit back and remember last year and the amounts of snow New England got hit with!!! Feast or Famine my friend!!!

Hugs
Lisa and Mesa and Tate

Lisa and Tate said...

OOPS... that would be FREEZING not feezing!!!

Lisa

Kris said...

I am absolutely THRILLED that the weather is this warm. I would be happy if we never saw snow again. But of course you knew that.

Anonymous said...

Same here in Cincinnati. I want snow!!!!!

Yvonne said...

shhhh....don't tell anyone here in the Chicago area, but I want snow, too!

Ellen said...

Oh my, you are WELCOME to ours here in Colorado. With 3 back to back blizzards in 3 weeks, I am DONE! with the snowpants, the boots, the mittens, the wet floors....enough already! I wish I could send you some.

Lisa said...

I have to say that I'm SO SO happy with the weather we've been having!! I'd be happy if it never snowed :)

Sorry luv!

Anonymous said...

I feel ya! I was walking around center city (Philly) yesterday and it was 70 degrees out! My cheeks even got pink!!