Monday, January 01, 2007

Better Late Than Never...

mom4ruby: you up?
mom4ruby: please say you're up!
mom4ruby: lots to tell you about my first day of 2007...
mom4ruby: my GAWD!
mom4ruby: 420am cell phone rings
mom4ruby: Matty: "hey, happy new year, can I come over? I want to see you..."
mom4ruby: Me: *groggy from sleep* "Sure Matty, that's fine, you can come over...
mom4ruby: Matty: "I'm leaving right now..."
mom4ruby: *click*
mom4ruby: three minutes later, he's here & asks if we can just curl up together in my bed cuz he has something he wants to tell me
mom4ruby: long & short of it is, 2007 is 'his year', he stopped smoking already, he quit drugs, and now, he says, he's giving up hard alcohol, period.
mom4ruby: He wants to be happy and start his life & he's done being an asshole drunk.
mom4ruby: I started to cry
mom4ruby: he said " Baby why are you crying?"
mom4ruby: I said " because I'm so happy, and so proud of you that this is your new years resolution..."
mom4ruby: Matty: " well don't' cry baby, it's good news" *hugs me & kisses me*
mom4ruby: Me: "Matty, I'm in love with you, I love you and I'm sorry but I can't help it, I just am so in love with you it's insane..."
mom4ruby: him: *turning my face so that I'm looking right at him* "I love you too Amy"
mom4ruby: lots of making out
mom4ruby: snuggles until he falls fast asleep in my arms
mom4ruby: Ruby wakes up wailing
mom4ruby: took her into bed with us, just had her lay across my chest, her head on my shoulder...
mom4ruby: she looked at him, smiled & said "Momma, Matty...!"
mom4ruby: she wouldn't fall back to sleep (guessing it was a bad dream) so I put her out on the couch with her bear & a sippy & let her watch Maisy.
mom4ruby: I come back into the bedroom to find Matty grabbing at me, pulled me down into the bed with him, kissing me like the type of kissing that sends you soaring into outer space...
mom4ruby: and he said "quietly shut the door..."
mom4ruby: so I did
mom4ruby: and we made love.
mom4ruby: OH
mom4ruby: MY
mom4ruby: GOD
mom4ruby: HAPPY
mom4ruby: MATTY
mom4ruby: NEW
mom4ruby: YEAR
mom4ruby: TO
mom4ruby: ME
mom4ruby: !
mom4ruby: I could cry I'm so happy
mom4ruby: I smell like him, my bed smells like him, I miss him already... ( he went home to catch some real Zs) but is going to be back later to watch the new Dane Cook Tourgasm DVD I ordered that just recently arrived.
mom4ruby: if I'm dreaming, please don't wake me, cuz I don't want this dream to end.
mom4ruby: !
mom4ruby: oh, and while Ruby was on my chest & I was rubbing her back & simultaneously rubbing Matty's stomach... he whispered to me "This is exactly where I want to be right now, right here with both of you"
mom4ruby: ARE YOU SHITTING ME?
mom4ruby: OMG!
mom4ruby: I do love him so much... I can't believe I told him I loved him tonight. I said it just like that 'Matty, I'm so in love with you it's silly... I can't help it...'
mom4ruby: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMG!
mom4ruby: and you wanna know what he said to me in return, "I love you too Amy, and I can feel how much you love me, I know you do baby... I know"
mom4ruby: HOLY JESUS H. CHRIST I COULD CRY MORE I'M SO DELIRIOUSLY HAPPY!
mom4ruby: oh yes, and because I KNOW you're thinking it , yes we made love in my room with the door SHUT
mom4ruby: yes Kat & Arianna were out cold in Rubys room also with the door shut
mom4ruby: and
mom4ruby: YES, Ruby was in the living room, HAPPILY watching Maisy with Bear.
mom4ruby: (and she has no clue how to actually open my bedroom door)
mom4ruby: OMG
mom4ruby: omg
mom4ruby: omg
mom4ruby: OMG
mom4ruby: OMG
mom4ruby: I am a mess right now... call me later!
mom4ruby: -Me

5 comments:

Phyllis said...

oh,la,la!!!!
Happy 2007!!!!

Yvonne said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you, and hoping that this is YOUR year, too!

Anonymous said...

I am soooooooo happy for you. Just came on to wish you both, now all I hope, I hope, I hope, a Happy, Healthy New Year.

Cindy and Co. said...

Happiness and Health in 2007. And a little on the side if your lucky (wink) and he loves Ruby. Thanks for signing me up, I would have missed her terribly.

Elyssium Earth said...

Ahhhhhhh! de de de de, dunan da da.
That is extremely cool news.Extremely cool indeed!!