Sunday, September 04, 2005

Ahhhhh...

Ruby In Her Own Time...

Ahhhhhh MUCH BETTER! Brand new CELL PHONE! Same brand as before, Nokia 6015i, I'm very 'old school' and am a serious creature of habit so this is my phone of choice! ;) The only bummer is that all my numbers in the old one were lost so I only have a few numbers in this new one, no big deal. I honestly didn't call half those people anyway. I also got my ringtones back too, and am very happy now. I know, I'm retarded... whatever, I'm happy! =)

Family is coming tomorrow for a few days & they're staying in my room so tonight, after I'm done watching my friends Kids I'm going to strip my bed & put on new bedding etc to have it ready for them when they arrive tomorrow. For now, I'm going to go play with Kayla & Danny, she's nearly 4 and he's 2... and they're ADORABLE! ;) HEHEHE

More later maybe!

-Amy

No comments: