Tuesday, September 20, 2005

NH & TAX FREE SHOPPING!

Ruby In Her Own Time...


Ok, so I'm up here with Jen & we went to the mall today and did some TAX FREE SHOPPING! I didn't buy a ton but did manage to get a new hands free earpiece for my cell phone, it's weird though the old one was just a little ear bud but this new one is some funky contraption that curls up & around my whole friggen ear! It'll take some time getting used to it I know but that's ok, the old one broke so I needed a new one! Ok so I also got a little yankee candle, this new scent called Cinnamon Apple Cranberry OMG SO GOOD!!! Jen's whole apartment smells DELICIOUS!!! We went to Olive Garden for their soup salad & breadsticks lunch, MAN WE NEED ONE OF THOSE ON THE NORTH SHORE OF MA! grrrr Maybe someday... For right now I'm gonna go curl up & get some rest before Jen & I watch 'Fever Pitch' she just bought the movie tonight but right now she's taking a nap so I should do that too. G'night for now, maybe more later. =)

-Amy




No comments: