Thursday, September 01, 2005

STILL IN TRANSIT!!

Ruby In Her Own Time...

REFERRAL STILL IN TRANSIT! I've got my camcorder all set up on the tripod in the living room, aimed at my favorite toasty chair surrounded by all my books that I LOVE and have my Ruby Journal and special pen courtesy of my BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD, JEN, SOON TO BE MOMMY JEN! YEAH SPEC! HEHEHE I have my cell phone on the ottoman in front of the chair & it's ready to go & I have my RED SOX hat on cuz it's just a bad hair day all around so hats are GOOD! I have a little list of things to remember to ask Eric when he calls from my agency to tell me he's staring at Ruby's BEAUTIFUL FACE! OMG I'm bundling all my emotion up inside but trust me, when that call comes & I hit record, it'll all come rushing out and the tears will flow... HAPPY TEARS!!!!!!!!!! OMG RUBY MOMMA CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT ALL ABOUT YOU BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone keep Ruby & Me in your prayers today... I know we're going to need them for sure!

No comments: