Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Late night ramblings...

... my head feels like someone or something is slowly crushing it with a vice... the dead center of my skull is full of this piercing pain like being stabbed in that one spot over and over, right behind my eyes. My neck is sore, my back is killing me and my shot hurt like hell tonight, like a goddamned bee sting. On top of all that, add to my stress level the fact that I STILL have not received my referral for Ruby. Oh and then add for good measure, some emotional 'goings on' with a certain 'friend' of mine and GOOD LORD it's enough to drive a girl MAD! And if I have to hear 'we'll see' ONE MORE TIME FROM ANYONE I'm going to pick up the BIGGEST HEAVIEST OBJECT I FIND AND HIT THEM OVER THE HEAD WITH IT! T used to say that all the time & it completely pissed me off, it's such a boring use of words... it's a cop out, people say 'we'll see' when they are too damn afraid to address the subject at hand. They hide behind those words, and it's lame. Yes or No work just fine for me, USE THEM PEOPLE! Anyway... I am feeling like I might as well have been hit by a train full force & am now completely numb. IF anything happens tomorrow I'll log it but otherwise, this crappy entry in the wee hours of the morning is going to have to do for now.

-Me

No comments: