Thursday, September 01, 2005

False Alarm...

Ruby In Her Own Time...

It was TA's (travel approvals) that they received today, not referrals. HOWEVER, as of right now, there is another package headed to my agency from China, and I'm hopeful that this time it WILL be my daughters referral. I will track it online & keep my blog up to date but the DHL guy says that because of monday being a holiday, it's schudueled ETA is by Noon, this coming Wednesday, Sept 7th. No more to type for now, I'm emotionally drained & need to go curl up & nap. Sorry.

1 comment:

My Baby Ain't White said...

Hiya girlie....you're on my mind this morning...I'm hoping you slept as well as you could, considering the events from yesterday. Like I told you, I won't tell you it's okay; it's not. It just downright sucks but rest assured, there's gonna be one heck of a party when we see your sweet Ruby's face for the first time!

~Karen
Our Journey to Gwen