Monday, September 26, 2005

Baby Shower Sunday...

Ruby In Her Own Time...

Today was my Baby Shower 'Brunch' at the Beverly Depot. Great restaurant & lovely brunch. Tons, and I mean TONS of people showed up and a good time was had by all. I got lots of nice things to take with me to China for my sweet little Ruby Cate. I'm exhausted so you'll forgive me if I don't write more than that for now... Thanks to everyone who came today and thank you most of all to my parents who threw the shower, I love you both & so will Ruby with all her heart.
*hugs*

G'night.

-Amy

PS: Here are some pics from the shower... I finally was able to get them uploaded here so for those of you who didn't receive any via email, enjoy! =) Oh, and the children are all mostly kids I've nannied for in the past or nieces & nephews. And that gorgeous quilt was hand made by my very talented friend Emily with the quilt squares from my 'adoption group friends' when we did the 100 wishes quilt. I think it came out beautiful, just like I wanted it, random squares & it's PERFECT!!!!!!! THANKS EMILY!!!








1 comment:

Shannon said...

Sounds like fun! Be sure to post a pic or two if you can!