Friday, September 16, 2005

Prayers for Gwen...


GwenBlog

Tonight I am using my blog for the greater good... I am reaching out to everyone who reads my blog whether on a daily basis or just once in a while... If you're reading these words, I'm asking you to PLEASE keep my friends in your prayers!!! They are currently in China with their precious baby girl Gwen who is unfortunately a very sick little girl. Please PLEASE, whether you believe in God or Buddah or Allah or whatever higher power put your faith in, remember my friends Karen & her husband Scott & their very small, very precious, very sick but VERY STRONG little girl Gwen when you say your prayers tonight. I believe in the power of prayer & I hope that the more people who have them in their thoughts & prayers, the healthier this sweet little girl will become & soon they will all arrive back in the USA a happy healthy whole family of 3! Thank you all SO MUCH! And to Karen & Scott who have shown themselves to be true warriors & the rock that their darling Gwen can lean on, I am forever going to be impressed with the love and dedication & unconditional commitment I'm seeing through your daily blog entries as you walk this path that is parenthood. Your love shines from China all the way to the states like the brightest star in the sky... it is imeasurable & pure & constant... a true love that will last forever. God bless you all & may he keep our little friend Gwen in the palm of his hands & close to his heart. She is one very strong little fighter... she takes after her mother. *BIG HUGS*

-Amy

No comments: