Saturday, September 03, 2005

CELL PHONES!!! GRRRRRR!!!

Ruby In Her Own Time...

So it's not even 8am yet and I've been up & showered & dressed & am leaving shortly for the friggen Verizon Wireless place to get a NEW CELL PHONE YET AGAIN! grrrrrr I would very much like another Nokia but honestly, after two of them dying, I probably should switch to something else... but I JUST ORDERED A KEWL NEW FACEPLATE FOR THIS PHONE DAMNIT~! IT'S GOT A LADYBUG ON IT!!!!!!! I hope they can replace this with the same model if not, maybe I can write to the guy from ebay that I got the faceplate from & get the same one but just for whatever new phone model I end up getting should it come to that! grrrrrrrrrrr leaving here at 8:30am, want to be the FIRST in line at that place, NOT GONNA WAIT AT ALL! Need my phone cuz it's how my AGENCY gets in touch with me! Lovely that I'm days away from getting "THE CALL" and my cell phone decided to SHIT THE BED! ok, I need to go work more on Ruby's Christmas Stocking... it's so close to being finished I'd like to have it done within the next week or so. I think the deadline for having it finished in time to send to the woman in CA who sewes it & puts it all together is like Sept 15th or 17th or something like that, so I have a little more time. Ok, off to work on that, once the cell is working again, I'll blog it. PISSAH!

No comments: