Saturday, September 24, 2005

Ruby's Finding Ad!!!



Ruby In Her Own Time...

Today, my daughter's 'Finding Ad' arrived in the mail & MAN IS SHE ADORABLE AT 3 MONTHS OLD!!! hee hee It's the earliest known pic I have access to of my sweet little girl & I am happy to share it with everyone. For those of you interested in possibly obtaining your child's finding ad, please contact:

Research-China.Org

Brian is amazing & what he can do is just priceless! Without his help I would never have been given such a gift as a photo of my baby girl at only 3 mos old! ROCK ON BRIAN!!! =)




2 comments:

Melissa said...

I plan on hiring this man after my referral. She is definitely adorable.

Shannon said...

Ditto for me too. I totally want to get Emily's finding pic when the time comes. She is so cute, and it's interesting to see she had those gorgeous fat cheeks even at 3 months!