Saturday, September 17, 2005

My Fuzzy Best Friend & NEARLY FINISHED STOCKINGS!!!



Ok, so could my sweet fuzzy boy Ebenezer be ANY CUTER?!@#$@#$%#$% I JUST LOVE HIM TO PIECES! I had to share that pic but honestly, this post is about something else, that picture of the stocking I posted earlier was just the image that comes with the kit, not the actual stocking I did for Ruby, HOWEVER THIS ONE IS! I tweaked with it a little & made it my own but everyone loves it, including ME! So, the stitching part is done & now I have to send it to a woman in CA who will now sew it all together as a 'finished product', cuz for right now it's just the stitching that I've accomplished... ( but make no mistake, it was a labor of love since I've been working on it since last year!)

HOPE EVERYONE LIKES IT!!!!!!!! =)

-Me

No comments: