Thursday, September 15, 2005

Finished stockings, Survivor & house & Finding Ad's...


Ok, so I'm FINALLY FINISHED with Ruby's Christmas Stocking! ( the above pic is just a sample pic, I haven't found my digital camera to take an actual picture of her finished stocking but I will eventually, this just gives you an idea of what it looks like!) hehehe AND MAY I SAY: GOOD LORD THAT TOOK FOREVER!!! I am finished just in time to send it to the woman in CA who sews it all together with the felt backing & silk lining & all. I am THRILLED that it will be back here in time for Ruby's First Christmas as my baby girl! Life is good... =) Now, because I'm a glutton for punnishment, I am currently starting Stocking #2, for my unborn Niece Isabella Grace. ( My brother's baby...) Anyway, so I figure if I start it now, then her stocking will be ready for NEXT CHRISTMAS! lol And not a moment sooner! I'm good but hell, I don't have a magic wand! =) Now, it' off to watch Survivor & House eppisodes from this week, and may I say, yet again... GOD BLESS TIVO! ;)

More tomorrow. ;)

-Me

OH WAIT, I ALMOST FORGOT!!! In my email today I received the following:


From: brianstuy@research-china.org
Subject: Re: Please FIND MY BABY'S AD!!! =)
Date: September 15, 2005 12:34:46 AM EDT
To: AmyLa72@verizon.net


I have located your daughter's Jiangxi finding ad. It
contains her picture in black and white, as well as
other personal information.

I can make a photo of her ad for $35, which will
include negatives for later reprints.The ad is not
translated, but if you have no one that can do that
for you I can arrange for the ad to be translated for
$5. Research-China works with original newspapers,
not copies, to insure that the quality of your child's
ad is a high as possible.

I also have an extra copy of the actual newspaper page
her ad appears on which I can let you have for an
additional $40 ($75 total). Purchase of the newspaper
includes the close-up photo of her ad. It comes with
the request that you not make copies of it for other
families, but instead refer them to me. As you can
imagine, it has taken a ton of time and money to
obtain these newspapers.

I have a wonderful DVD of the Fuzhou orphanage and
surrounding area. It is available for $25.

You can place your order through Paypal
(www.paypal.com) at bhstuy@juno.com, or send a check
to me at:

Brian Stuy
550 W. 2450 N.
Lehi, UT 84043

Please include your daughter's Chinese name, her
finding date, her finding location and her orphanage
with your order.

Thanks for writing!

Brian
www.research-china.org


HOW KEWL IS THAT!!!! So I've sent him his payment as of this afternoon & I can't WAIT to see what my little Ruby looked like in her finding ad, as precious as ever I'm sure! G'night!

No comments: