Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Do prayers EVER get answered??

Ruby In Her Own Time...

Here's the thing... I'm not much of a church goer but I do consider myself to be quite spiritual & a good kind person, THAT SAID, I want to know why it is that night after night, I say my prayer & it still has yet to be answered? Perhaps my 'prayer line' to the 'allmighty power' is flawed? I guess it's possible, I mean I did just toss my friggen cell phone through the wash the other day, what's to stop me from somehow messing up my 'spiritual connection' without ever knowing I did so? UGH it is true that SHIT HAPPENS and LIFE SUCKS and there's not a DAMN THIN YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!

You know, I enjoy having this blog because it is really helpful to be able to just purge every night & get shit out on the table & go to bed & do my best to leave it behind. I woke up this morning on my couch after only having gotten 3 hours sleep AT THE MOST and realized that yes, it's a new day, but NO, MY REFERRAL STILL ISN'T HERE YET! I think at this point I'm ALLOWED to be pissy and honestly, until I see my baby's face for real, I think most of you would be wise to just avoid reading my blog... it'll just depress you.

My friend is very wise... things we've talked about are similar in nature but not exactly on the same page... but close enough for sure. Two souls walking parallel through similar lives but just slightly different. Regardless, our hearts are in the right place relatively speaking, so that's good. We both need that in our lives.

I'm going to go check the status of this new package on it's way to my agency... probably another travel approval but honestly, I hope & PRAY that it's my referral, I just need to see my child's face. =(

-Me

1 comment:

Rina, John & Annalisa said...

Amy,

I can't believe that you didn't get your referral yet. I can't even imagine how you must be feeling right now. Hang in there, hopefully by the time you read this comment you'll have a picture of your precious baby daughter in front of you and this agony will be in the past.

Rina