Thursday, September 22, 2005

FIRST DAY OF FALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruby In Her Own Time...

AHHHHHHH FINALLY!!!!!!! FALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE SEASON OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not only is it my FAVORITE SEASON because of the GORGEOUS PERFEFCT WEATHER & THE TURNING COLORS OF THE LEAVES BUT THIS YEAR IT'S THE SEASON THAT I GET MY BABY GIRL RUBY!!!!!!!!!!!! Life is amazing... Ahhhhhhh =)

Today my buddy Steve & I went to Babies R Us & he bought me some things off my registry since he can't make it to the shower on sunday, so I picked out my HIP HAMMOCK! YIPPEE! And two AVENT sippy cups and two AVENT pacifiers as well as some 'fever cloths' that are disposable, they're supposed to help bring down a childs fever, let's hope I won't need to use them while in China, but better safe than sorry right? =)

Anyhoo, then we went to Salem Beer Works & had lunch & now I'm home. Tre my new frog is doing well so far... *fingers crossed* ... we'll see.

So I'm gonna go do some laundry now & catch up on my TIVO programs I have yet to get to. BBL. =)

-Me

No comments: