Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I LOVE SURPRISES!!!!!!!!!!!

CADOAM (Chinese Adoption Document Organizers and MORE)...

Ok, so I get home today from visiting with my babies, I missed Emma, Abi and Sam so much I HAD to go spend the day with them! So I get in & waiting for me in my mail was this 'surprise' package from my dear friend Katherine in NJ, MOMMY TO BEAUTIFUL ARIANNA!! So I open it and it's this fantastic GIFT CERTIFICATE TO THE ABOVE LINK!!! So I go & look at the items & get excited because I have enough to NOT ONLY ORDER TWO CHOPS (chinese name ink stamps) BUT LEFTOVERS FOR A LADYBUG ADDRESS BOOK & SOME LADYBUG NOTE CARDS!!!!!!!!! What a SWEET THING to come home to in my mail! THANK YOU KATHERINE!!!!!!! YOU'RE A DOLL & I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING ME SMILE SO BIG & FEEL SO SPECIAL TODAY! ;) I ordered two chops, one that says RUBY in english text & chinese characters & one that says BELLA also with text & characters. Ruby's is red ink and Bella's is black ink. I would've done Isabella but the characters are done by syllables so with only enough room for 'two' characters per stamp, Bella was the only option. ( For my niece who is due in a few weeks...) Thanks again Katherine, what a lovely surprise! I can't wait till my ladybug items & my CHOPS ARRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

I just Love you!

-Amy

No comments: