Wednesday, September 14, 2005

TIVO, Tea & Prayers

Ruby In Her Own Time...

Another tuesday night, another shot... no biggie, this MS thing is for the birds. Honestly if I didn't tell anyone that I had it, nobody would ever know. .. moving right along... So I'm still totally addicted to my two shows from way back in the day, and yes feel free to laugh, Dawsons Creek & Felicity. Yes, I know, I'm retarded... but TIVO ROCKS! Also, tonight was the first eppisode of HOUSE my show that is current that I ADORE! (truth be told, I have a HUGE CRUSH ON ACTOR HUGH LAURIE OMG OMG LOVE THAT MAN!) Sitting here, on the floor of my living room which is honestly where I've been spending most of my nights lately, don't ask. I have a perfectly good bed in my bedroom that sits empty night after night because, for whatever reason, I've been more comfortable out here in this room. I honestly don't know if it's the room or the couch (thanks Bernie & Phyl) or WHAT but I sleep out here night after night & am fine & well rested in the am. I'm enjoying a nice steaming cup of black tea & MAN IS THAT ONE OF THE BEST THINGS ABOUT BEING ALIVE LATELY! I love a good hot cup o tea, oh yeah, and I also just am head over heels in love with my precious baby girls BEAUTIFUL FACE! I can't stop staring at her, in my bedroom she's on my eMac, right here in the living room she's on my iMac, and in her bedroom her three original pictures from China are in beautiful frames on her bedroom bureau. I am so lucky sometimes when I think about it too long I just sit & cry because I am blessed beyond words. I need to get some sleep, but wanted to say to everyone who reads this tonight, please if you wouldn't mind, keep my friend's in your prayers tonight please. They are currently in China with their precious little one who is sick with RSV at the moment, and they need all the extra prayers they can get, thank you all so much to whoever reads this, I know that they will appreciate it too. And to my sweet birthday girl Ruby Cate Pei Mu... whatever she is doing at this very moment, I hope her heart knows that special things are in store for her & that a woman very far away loves her more than can possibly be measured, beyond the moon & the stars & back again, she is my world, my life, my everything... and I love her. Right now Ruby, I hope that your heart feels my love for you and smiles on the inside.

Love,

-Momma

XOXOXOXO

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I'm a big House fan too. And I really think Dr. House is a total hottie, even if he is older. :-)