Sunday, September 11, 2005

Approval signed sealed & ALMOST delivered!!

Ruby In Her Own Time...

Well, it's official, I've checked the 'YES I ACCEPT THIS CHILD' box in the paperwork to go back to China and have all the necessary documents ready to go with passports & everything & will be headed to DHL first thing in the morning to send those to my agency overnight so they have them by tuesday! =) Once they have them they'll get put with the other acceptance letters from 7 other families in my group & then on Wed they all get sent to China. From there it's roughly 8-10 weeks before I travel. I must receive a TA (Travel Approval) first, then after receiving that, within a week or so I'm on a plane & off to get my beautiful birthday girl. Ronayne my friend who is traveling with me, is THRILLED because apparently today she realized that we'd be making a stop in Hong Kong, and I thought she knew that, but to listen to her go ON AND ON " OMG WE'RE GONNA GO TO HONG KONG, MY GOODNESS!!! etc etc etc" CLEARLY she didn't know at all & it was a very exciting tidbit of info for her, made her day. =) But then again, I'm always here to help. =) hehehe So for now, I continue to float on a cloud & just sit & stare at my little girl's precious face for hours on end. I know somewhere in the house there's probably dirty dishes to get to, or laundry just begging to be done, however... right now, all I want to do, is stare at that gorgeous little girl & periodically pinch myself because honestly I feel like it's all a dream. I'M IN LOVE!!!!!! That's all for now, more tomorrow I'm sure, I'm Italian and a LEO so honestly I just never shut up. G'NIGHT!

No comments: