Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Morning tea & sugar cookies...

MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm Man do I love BLACK TEA!!!!!!!! Nothing better on a cool fall morning than a big steaming cup of my PG Tips tea & a big round sugar cookie from SCRATCH! Well, not from my kitchen mind you, from this fantastic place in Newbury called 'Tendercrop Farm'... OMG SO GOOD! I bought sugar cookies for myself, oatmeal raisin for my parents & chocolate chip for my brother & his very pregnant wife. Ebenezer is sitting at the foot of my bed, STARING at my cookie thinking " save me the last bite Momma... " I always do & he knows it! ;)
So, monday my sister inlaw & I went out shopping, had to return a few things to BabiesRus and get some things that I still needed for my upcoming trip. We also went to this little store in Danvers called 'The Learning Tree' and who should I run into but my 2nd grade teacher, MRS. BROWN! I nearly fell OVER! She remembered me immediately & asked about Adam as well, it was funny. She's a wonderful lady & was THRILLED to learn about Ruby ! I bought some books while there & also bought more books earlier in the day at Barnes & Noble MAN I LOVE BOOKS! Ruby's room is PACKED with books and I plan to read to her all the time! Hell, as it is I go in there at night & curl up on the floor with Ebenezer & read them to him. =) I don't know how much of it he understands but I DO know that he loves the time that we spend cuddling, regardless if I'm reading something out loud or not, he just knows that it's 'special' time just for him & his Momma. =)
Well, as far as my China goes, I'm still waiting on my TA to arrive, and it'll get here when it gets here. If there's one thing I've learned through this adoption process, it's that my Ruby does things 'IN HER OWN TIME' for sure, so it'll get here when it gets here & not a minute sooner. I can live with that. She waited until her birthday to show me her precious face & I wouldn't have wanted it any other way, I just am happy, bottom line.

I'm gonna go shower & head out to do a few errands but I'll blog more later I'm sure. Everyone have a great day!

-Me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, raise your hand if you're not going to find out what someone bought for them until mid-December?

::stare::