Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Another Day...

... another TA! Grrrr It seems like every day there's another package on it's way to my agency & each time, although I hope deep in my heart that it's my Ruby's Referral, it's just someone else's Travel Approval, which is great for them, but SUCKS for me! I swear, if I had a quarter for every minute I spent being patient during this whole adoption process I'd have enough money to bring EVERYONE TO CHINA WITH ME TO ADOPT YOUR OWN BABIES ON ME! ugh So there's another package on it's way to my agency tomorrow, due by noon their time, 3pm my time. We'll see, I've lost all the 'excitement' at tracking these packages to be honest. It was fun at first now it's just like setting myself up for yet another fall, so what's the use? I know she'll come when she's good & ready but it seems as though my future daughter is truly living up to what is now my current mantra 'RUBY IN HER OWN TIME' HAS OUTRAGEOUSLY HIT THE MARK THIS TIME! It's a great book but I think if I ever adopt again, I'll get a book that is titled something like "THE BABY WHO ARRIVED EARLY!!" or something like that. I'm tired, I babysat my munchkins tonight, and am still here in marblehead at their house right now. I just put all three of them down for the night, read the stories, gave out all the kisses to everyone & a few hugs as well. I love them so much & it's nice to know that even if my darling Ruby is taking her time sharing her sweet face with her Momma, my babies who I've loved for the past 3 & a half years are always more than willing to share their sweet smiles and hugs & kisses and "I love you!"'s with their nanny! I am truly blessed, even if it appears that my daughter is somewhat of a slacker ;) LOL

-Amy (in slow motion these days)

No comments: