Saturday, March 04, 2006

... and a good time was had by ALL!

Tonight was, in a word? FAN'DAMN'TASTIC!
(not sure if that's an actual word... but guess what, ON MY BLOG IT IS!!!)

Sparky's pot-luck party was truly a great night & I finally got to give 'real life hugs' to both:

Katherine & Arianna!!!




and Karen & Gwen!!!



(Both of these incredible women are friends that I've heald dear in my heart for well over a year now as we all initially met through our Jan 05' DTC Yahoo group)

Also, tonight, I got to meet lots of new faces & hear wonderful stories of love & patience & adoption & forever families!

(plus there was CAKE!!!)


*grin*

I brought my camcorder but never once used it because there was just so much going on that I didn't have time, but as you can see, I DID (obviously) snap some pictures* ...

(*one very hysterical picture of one very specific body part of one very sexy friend of mine,
was unfortunately NOT allowed to be uploaded... I PROMISED I WOULDN'T!)

'BUTT' if you use your imagination, I'm sure that in 'THE END' you'll find that you'd leave all this 'BEHIND' without so much as a second thought, ok well... perhaps just a second thought (after all, when it's cute, it's CUTE...) but certainly not a third or fourth thought!!!)

*evilgrin*

I LOVE YOU KAREN!




RUBY AND I WOULD LIKE TO FIRST THANK Lisa & her hubby 'R' (aka: Ruby's boyfriend) FOR BEING KIND ENOUGH TO LET US RIDE DOWN THERE WITH THEM!

SECOND, WE'D LIKE TO THANK BOTH Donna & Bob FOR OPENING THEIR HOME TO US AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO WAS THERE TONIGHT, IT TRULY WAS A GREAT TIME!!!

And last but certainly NOT LEAST, Ruby & I would like to say thanks to Marisa for sharing her fantastic blog with us, and we'd like to also thank Isadora for not only helping us with a little more 'signing' as she's clearly FANTASTIC at it but for also letting Ruby play with her car keys for what seemed like FOREVER! She really had a BLAST! I'd love to learn more signs if you're ever up for teaching me a few... since it's just a wonderful way to communicate with Ruby until she learns to be a 'professional motor mouth' like her Momma. ;) LOL
Both of you ladies were SO FRIENDLY & WONDERFUL and I just wish you much luck & happiness in your future together & on your journey to adopt... that baby will be one very lucky little soul to have you both as parents!


Oh, and by the way... I COMPLETELY EXPECT TO SEE COPIES OF THOSE PURPLE PIMP PICTURES!!! (Thanks to Johnny for sending that hot little number along for some of us to model!)
HEHEHE

(toddler time didn't allow me much 'photo op's,
and I MISSED THE PURPLE PIMP FEST DAMNIT!)

SOMEONE BEST HOOK ME UP & FAST! *grin*




2 comments:

M3 said...

Awesome!!! Sounds like a good time was had by all. So glad you guys could get together - and thanks for sharing pictures.

M. said...

Amy, we loved meeting you and Ruby, too! Keep us posted on how things go for you two. Would love to stay in touch!