Monday, March 06, 2006

E.V.I.L. C.O.O.K.I.E.S.



Ruby : "Hey Bear LOOK AT THESE COLORFUL BOXES!!
I WONDER WHAT THEY ARE? "
Bear: *shurgs*


Ruby: "Mmmm Bear, they're COOKIES! Momma just gave me this lemon one, here try some!"
Bear: "Uh, Ruby... that's my nose."


Ruby: "Awww, Isn't that yummy Bear? You LOVE lemon! "
Bear: "Perhaps, but I don't like crumbs all over my face & head...
we've gotta work on your aim!"


Ruby: "Awww Bear, I could just stare into your beautiful brown eyes FOREVER!"
Bear: "Sure, why not, I didn't have anything else planned..."



Ruby: "Come here pal, give me a great big SMOOCH!"
Bear: "Uh Ruby, I can't breathe!"


Ruby: "I JUST LOVE YOU SO MUCH BEAR!!! YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND!!!"
Bear: "Did you hear that *crack*? I think you just broke a rib! "


Ruby: "Awww Momma, c'mon... the show's over,
GIVE ME AND MY FRIEND SOME PRIVACY COULD YA?"
Bear: "Um, should I be seeing stars? CUZ I'M SEEING STARS!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ruby,

I just LOVE how you and Bear are always together!

Sandra

Kristin said...

because i have no willpower, i opted for the cookies to go straight on the supply plane to iraq...otherwise, i would have nothing but tight pants and empty boxes to taunt me.