Monday, March 13, 2006

Friends for life...


This is Hanna (aka: Hanna Banana), with my fuzzy son, Ebenezer...


I met Hanna when she was only a few weeks old &
I became not only her Nanny, but her friend.



Shortly after becoming her Nanny, I adopted one very sweet, very little, 7lb English Cocker Spaniel & named him Ebenezer.
He & Hanna (being the same age, they're both 10 now)
grew up together & became the best of friends...



...and still are to this day.

Hanna and I remain very close even though it's been more than 6 years since working for her family. She does still call me 'Nanny' (she always has), and I think it's adorable... always loved that.
She spent the night the other night with Ruby & me, but as you can see from these pictures, it's obvious who she truly wanted to be with.
Ebenezer and her have a friendship that can't be put into words...
...but is easily seen through photographs.

Nanny loves you Hanna!! And Ebenezer too!!

No comments: