Thursday, March 23, 2006

Shots X's 2

Ruby knowing that we're at the doctor's office & doing her best to pretend that I'm not even there & calling her so we can go into exam room #1...

A last ditch, but brilliant, effort to "hide" underneath a chair with book & her accomplice 'BEAR'...


Two shots & much crying later...
Ruby is now safe & sound and half asleep (note the slightly open eyes...)
in the comfort of her own home, in her own living room, in her own pack-N-play.

It was a long morning but my Girl & her Bear were TROOPERS!

I love them both SO MUCH... <3

2 comments:

Donna said...

Amy, where did you get that little shirt that fits Bear? I bought the lion of that same line for Lauren and I took your advice and bought two...it's so cute, I'm hoping that it will be one of Lauren's favorites.

Donna :)

Amy said...

Ruby & I were at A.C. Moore recently & they had those little sweaters small enough to fit Bear & I'm guessing any of the rest of the Ty Pluffies line of friends. It was so super cheap too, 3 bucks I think. =)
and for the record, I'd go with more than just two... Ruby has 5 'Bears'... the original one is 'retired' in my china cabinet & the other 4 are the ones that constantly get washed & recycled so they all age at the same time. =)

Good luck getting your lion friend a sweater! =)

-Amy & Ruby