Wednesday, March 29, 2006

To the Library & Back...

On our walk to the library, we saw some pretty flowers...
Momma said they're just babies cuz they're brand new at growing...

Then we get to the Children's Room at the Library and I found some Puzzles!

Watch this Momma...


I think THIS piece


goes HERE...

Now let's try this Circle piece, hmmm...

No, no... don't tell me, I'll find it...

Oh yeah, THAT'S RIGHT, I TOLD THAT CIRCLE WHERE TO GO!

Momma, I think I got this whole 'puzzle thing' LICKED!
But I'm pretty sure Bear is falling asleep over there in my carriage...
Maybe it's time to head home?

Hey kewl, check out these fun ELEPHANTS they have on display on the way out...

Wow, there must be a MILLION of them!
Momma, these elephants make me think of my friends,
Marisa and Isadora...
I miss them.

Oooh look Momma, more flowers!
Some pretty yellow ones...
Why can't we pick them?
*sigh*

1 comment:

M. said...

Still here! We miss you too! Have been SWAMPED but are on our way out of our little hole. Would love to see you both sometime soon!