Saturday, March 11, 2006

Ruby & Bear Hit the LIBRARY!


Ruby: "Ok Momma, let's HIT THE ROAD!"
Bear: "Ruby, why is your seatbelt normal & mine's got me in a choke hold??"


Ruby: "Wow Bear, Look at all these BOOKS!"
Bear: " Ruby, I can't see anything but the inside of your nose..."


Ruby: "Ok so let's check this place out... it looks pretty fun don't you think?"
Bear: "The carpet looks lovely..."


Ruby: "Wow, what's this funky looking thing? I think I'll try it!"
Bear: "I think I just pulled a muscle in my back..."


Ruby: "Here Bear, you sit here while I give these things a whirl..."
Bear: "Oh yeah, this is far more comfortable... *not*"


Bear: "Ok, is it just ME or does ANYONE see anything WRONG with this picture??"


Ruby: "I'm sorry Momma, what's that? I did what to Bear?"


Ruby: "Awww buddy, I'm SO SORRY! *kiss*
I just got a little excited cuz we've never been here before & it's just so much fun! "
Bear: "Ruby, I love you too but now you're covering my nose & I can't BREATHE!"


Ruby: "Here pal... you sit here, that should be more comfortable than the last time!"
Bear: "MUCH BETTER! Ahhh FINALLY my back isn't hurting!"


Ruby: "Ok... so if I could just get this blue thingie up & around..."
Bear: "Take ALL THE TIME YOU NEED RUBY! I'm fine RIGHT HERE!"


Ruby: "Ooooh, LOOK OVER HERE, THERE'S ANOTHER ONE!"
Bear: "Uh, Ruby... where you going?"


Bear: "Ok ,you SO just LEFT me HANGING HERE!"


Bear: "And now I've fallen... *sigh*"


3 comments:

Amy said...

Yes, I changed it again in honor of SPRING being RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER! Plus, it occured to me that the Book Image of 'Ruby In Her Own Time' was what I put up BEFORE I ever had any pics of her & now that she's home... the name of the blog will remain the same because regardless of what age she is, she'll still make her own milestones in her 'own time'... but now that I have her precious face to stare at every day for the rest of my life... I figured it only made sense to use my baby & her bestest pal Bear, as the header for her blog. The colors are simple easter/spring colors... hope everyone likes them! =)

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new blog colors!! It sure feels like spring here in MD!! The trip to the library looks like so much fun! Poor Bear!! But I'm sure it's all worthwhile for Ruby's kisses!! Amy-- you MUST think about writing children's books-- you are sooooo funny!! You would write the type of books that children would love, and parents would LOVE reading them to their kids!

Anonymous said...

Nanni,
I read it again and again. The bear and ruby in the libary.I lookes threw the whole thing. I want to have another sleepover with you. I twas fun the last time. Love ya.
Hanna :)