Thursday, March 23, 2006

Seriously??

Ok, so AGAIN last night another odd dream... I don't know if it's the Tea I'm drinking or what... but every night now for three nights in a row, really wonderful but strange dreams! 1st there was my dream about This Guy... who knew a 'kiss' dream could be SO REAL! *grin* (Thanks Taylor!) hehehe, next came my dream about a certain Doctor House, (yes I have a BIG ASS CRUSH ON HUGH LAURIE** AND YES I KNOW HOW OLD HE IS, HE'S STILL SEXY DAMNIT!)

**“Hugh Laurie…
the British actor is the thinking woman’s sex symbol.”
- Entertainment Weekly

Then finally, last night I had one about an ex boyfriend who I haven't seen or spoken to in long time! It's odd... maybe water before bed is best... ?

I have a DREAM BOOK that I could & probably should be looking this stuff up in, but right now my mind is still reeling...

I don't mind having vivid dreams to the point where I feel like the person was/is still actually in my bedroom... *rustling in my closet...* (Taylor, is that you??) it's just that for guys who I don't know & clearly will never meet, it's ok, they're safe dreams... but to have one about a man I once loved very much and still miss to this day, that's just a hard pill to swallow.

Ok, time to go shower & get ready to take miss 'Cheeks' to the Dr.'s for a shot. Poor thing hasn't a clue what's on tap for this morning's festivities...

2 comments:

Lisa~~ said...

Hey, at least you're sleeping and having dreams. My dh is up in your neck of the woods and I can't sleep with him away. Speaking of my dh, his favorite tea is PG Tips and anytime we have visitors from the UK, they bring over cases of the stuff which Eammon goes through well, like tea.

Amy said...

hehehe You guys DO realize that you can get PG Tips right here in the states, yes? I get it at Stop & Shop, although I don't do my regular grocery shopping there, too expensive but I never find PG Tips at Market Basket, so I make a special trip to S&S for it! I just buy the big boxes & I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I even brew a crap ton of it to chill & make into sweet iced tea! =) hehehe

Your hubby's a SMART MAN!

-Amy & Ruby ( who also drinks the tea & loves it!)