Sunday, August 27, 2006

CALLING ALL COOKS!


Ok, so I have MANY FAITHFUL readers of Ruby In Her Own Time... and it's all too evident that not only are all of you wonderful people, but you're good hearted as well.
It's also apparent that you ALL ADORE A GOOD RECIPE!
*grin*
Cus I know that everytime I make something new & delicious, Godforbid I don't post the recipe along with the photos, you people are all over me like white on rice!
(pardon the expression)
hehehe

Anyhoo, with THAT said, I am calling on ALL MY READERS, public readers, lurkers, EVERY ONE OF YOU to step up to the plate & help out a dear friend of mine who is desperate to try & beat the Chinese 'no more singles' decree they're putting into effect as of Dec 1st.
She's got only 3 months to put together her dossier where as last time she had 7.
She's crazy determined & won't accept ANY hand outs!
*trust me, I've TRIED!*
SO, she's selling these adorable Cook Books (<---- click me) in order to try & raise the money needed to get her paperchase over & done with so as to be one of the last singles before it's too late. Her daughter Arianna is just precious & would very much like a MeiMei from China and I know that if we all each ordered just ONE cookbook, that it would help TREMENDOUSLY! I just remember all too well how it felt when it was me who was in a bind financially and ALL OF YOU stepped up to the plate to help me & the support was OVERWHELMING! I am beyond blessed to have such a faithful following & am asking you all again to step up once more, but this time for my dear friend Katherine. I have already put my order in for one cookbook & hope that you will too! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! LET'S HELP KATHERINE BRING HOME ARIANNA'S MEI MEI!
*smiles*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just sent off for a cookbook ... and will spread the word

Amy said...

Thanks De for the cookbook order! All the recipes are by adoptive families! hehehe good schtuff!
Oh, and hey- listen, I don't have your cell # anymore, well, I do but it's clearly not yours as some weird lady answered. LOL I merely asked her how much chocolate body butter was & she hung up LOL hahahaha Couldn't let that opportunity pass me by without jumping on the 'shock value' train! So liten, give me a ring sometime today k? Talk to you soon luv!

-Amy & Ruby Cate

Miss_Deidre said...

I don't have your # either ... but I'll pop you an email with our house # and when I get the cell phones changed over to MA #'s I'll give ya that one too