Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I just CAN'T believe...

... it's August 30th ALREADY!

Where the hell did the time go?

Where the hell did the summer go?

Not that it really matters much since I'm not a big fan of summer anyways.
FALL is my FAVORITE TIME OF YEAR HANDS DOWN!


Followed closely by WINTER!


*yes I LOVE snow!*

Although my dad says: "that's because you're not the one out there shoveling it!"
Not so daddy-O, when I lived in my last place, the only snowblower was YOURS TRULY and & it didn't run on gas!
*just the occasional hot cocoa with marshmallows please!*

It's amazing to me that I'm merely days away from what will not only be the ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY of 'GOT'CHA DAY' but RUBY'S 2ND BIRTHDAY!
Unbelieveable!

I'm going to do my best to put together a photo timeline of little Miss Ruby Rubes having one photo for each month since they first handed her to me.
Stay tuned...

Oh, and to all those families who just recently received their referrals:
CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy

I'm with you as far as the season goes--love autumn--course you're too youg to remember--but I recall before there were EPA regulations when our moms, dads (and us) would rake to the leaves into the street and burn them--can recall going out for our second night of Trick/Treat (yes--we could haul in the stash or up to 3 nights) and gathering around a neighbor's pile of burning leaves to warm up.
My grand's Gotcha Day is 10/31 and her birthday is 10/27 so both days are coming up for my only daughter's only daughter as well, albeit not as soon as for Ruby--unfortunately neither day coincides with my visit to them--20 DAYS TO SARAH--YIPEE

Pat
Sarah's LaoLao

Special K said...

I love autumn too. My favorite season. Can't wait for the pumpkins, apple cider, leaves changing colors, trick-or-treat, NO humidity! Ha!