Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Fun With Matty...


... first of all, can I just start this post by saying that my friend Matty ROCKS because tonight he NOT ONLY went with Ruby & I grocery shopping, BUT HE ALSO came back home with us, helped me INTO THE HOUSE with ALL the bags & then stayed to have a few laughs after I put miss Cheeks to bed. He's a riot!
He makes me smile when I need a good pick me up, and he's always been there for me whenever I needed him. (and he's cute too so that never hurts!)


(Matty says he digs my new shampoo... hehehe)


(but that's no reason to slobber your snot all over me buddy!)

(and now he's trying to lick it off... ewwwww)


(once I stop laughing I'm so going to get a tissue!)


( yes Matty, I love you too my friend, you're a good egg, now can I go get a tissue please?)


(and you're not letting go of my hand... this is akward.)

(and more kissing...
I knew I should've bought that pocket pack of tissues at Market Basket!)

(Aww, you know I'm just kidding buddy, you can help me with my groceries any day!)

hehehehe

11 comments:

My Baby Ain't White said...

Oooo! A Matty fix! Y'all are having way too much fun up there in Beantown...

Jealous in NC,
Auntie K.

Anonymous said...

You two just put a HUGE smile on nmy face!

Newbury Greenie said...

Um .. who's Matty?

Amy said...

lol Matty's just a friend, been friends with him for years. He's good for my soul. =)

But honestly, we're JUST FRIENDS!

My Baby Ain't White said...

Friends, eh? With benefits? HeeHee...

~Karen

Amy said...

No, just friends dear... LOL He smokes, remember? Not a big fan of that....

Pug Mama said...

What's the problem, Girlfriend!!!!
*good friend - check
*good soul - check
*good to your daughter - check
*cutie pie - check
*makes you laugh - check
*thinks you smell good - check
*HELPS WITH THE FREAKIN' GROCERIES - CHECK!!!!
Why are you still lookin' for Mr. Right???

Amy said...

Melissa, one would think, right? But honestly, he drinks alot, more than I would approve of and he smokes constantly. Two things that are 'deal breakers' in my book... sad isn't it?

*sigh*

Back to the drawing board.

Anonymous said...

He would give those things up in a heartbeat if you're heart was the return. He's in love with you... you can see it in these pictures... Look again.

Amy said...

He loves me as a friend, yes... but he's not in love with me, trust me on that one. We're really just friends. And more importantly, I'm just not in love with him.

Amy said...

Besides... pictures can be deceiving... I once had pictures of myself with someone who I thought loved me very much, each picture showed that love, or so I thought. How wrong I was...
A picture is just that, only a picture.
It's through actions that one can tell if there's love present...