Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Funny is as Bored does! (*update*)

Ok, so tonight Karen & I were chatting on the phone & she mentioned to me THIS website she found that turns anything you want into an ad slogan... so without further ado, I give you my favorite slogans of:

(*first of all, I THOUGHT it would make links to the SPECIFIC slogans I fell in love with, it turns out IT DOESN'T! So it's a crap shoot as to what you're gonna get, AND the following, even though they're JUST WHITE TEXT, are HYPERLINKS, you may click on them all. Don't ask me why the one above turned out black, I'm ok with HTML, not a genius though... but working on it every day!*)

RUBY CATE

BEAR

RUBY'S MOMMA

EBENEZER

UNCLE STEVE

AUNTIE KAREN

GWEN

SERIOUSLY SO FUNNY I'M STILL LAUGHING! GIVE IT A GO EVERYONE!
(Just don't have a drink in your mouth!)

2 comments:

My Baby Ain't White said...

Oooo! I just found my fave! You ready?

Smart.Beautiful.RubyCate.

And of course there's this one:

Auntie Karen-Lickin' Good.

WTF!?!??!

Miss_Deidre said...

I'm concerned ... My slogan said:

"Tell Them About The Deidre, Mummy."

Do you think they know me??