Sunday, August 13, 2006

Top 10 reasons I love my Auntie Jen...

1. She's cute!
2. She married Elvis, LITERALLY!
3. She can find ANYTHING that Momma wonders 'out loud' about.
4. She's going to be my 'Godmother' once Momma gets off her lazy butt and has me baptized.
5. She always surprises me with neat things, LIKE REALLY KEWL BOOKS!
6. She let's me splash in the pool & doesn't mind getting wet.
7. She is always there for Momma whenever she's feeling sad about something.
8. She LOVES THE RED SOX TOO!
9. She brings her adorable doggie Ellie down for visits and it's nice to have a dog around now that Ebby had to go to doggie heaven. I miss Ebby.

And the top 10th reason why I LOVE MY AUNTIE JEN?


Well, cuz she buys the CUTEST OUTFITS FOR ME!


CHECK OUT THIS GORGEOUS PINK TURTLE OUTFIT I'M SPORTIN'!



AND, not only is it cute, IT'S EDUCATIONAL!
Momma says you all get ONE GUESS as to the new word I learned to say today...

hehehehe

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Ummmm, turtle? Very cute outfit.

Amy said...

hee hee, yep, you got it!
All day long since I put that outfit on her, I've heard nothing but :

Momma, tur-tuhl, tur-tuhl... etc

So cute!

=)