Saturday, August 19, 2006

The power of prayer...


... I'll be the first to admit that I'm not very religious, but I am spiritual.
That said, I would like to call upon each & every one of you who read my blog. Regardless of religion or creed, please find it in your heart, this very moment upon reading these words, to keep a very dear friend of mine in your prayers...

... they are much needed tonight & for the next few days.

Thank you all in advance for taking a moment to do this for my dear friend.

I won't go into detail, but once we're out of the woods, I will be sure to update & let everyone know that the prayers & well wishes were worth the minute or two it took to send them her way.
From the bottom of our hearts, Ruby & I thank you all!

-Amy & Ruby Cate
XoXoXoXo

7 comments:

Christi and Abbey said...

Done!

Anonymous said...

You got it!

Selima said...

I will be praying for your friend!

Special K said...

Sent one up.

Should be home all day today(Sunday). Give me a call if you need to chat.

:)

Sarah's proud Mama said...

Amy,
Your friend is in my prayers...God knows the need, there's no need to expound on it. I pray for the touch of His hand to surround your friend, In Jesus' name!
Robin

Anonymous said...

Prayers being sent for your friend from Maryland--

My Baby Ain't White said...

Thank you, Amy. It's good to be home finally and Gwen is doing so much better. Will find out more from her docs tomorrow hopefully.

~Karen