Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Calling all lurkers... ( *'s = claimed their fame )

... the following are just 'some' of the recent visitors I've had to the blog. Just curious who is willing to claim their corner of the world... any brave takers? *grin*

1. Belchertown, Massachusetts (a very frequent visitor with multiple daily visits)
2. Mount Sinai, New York
3. Macon, Missouri
4. Montague, Michigan
5. Mountain View, California

*6. Olds, Iowa


7. Basile, Louisiana
8. Richmond, Virginia

*9. Edinburgh, City Of Edinburgh Scotland

10. Sewickley, Pennsylvania
11. Athens, Alabama
12. Baltimore, Maryland
13. Niagara Falls, Ontario

*14. Corning, New York


15. Englewood, Colorado
16. Myrtle Beach, South Carolina ( always wanted to visit there! )
17. Northbrook, Illinois
18. Villmergen, Aargau Switzerland
19. Pico Rivera, California
20. Suncook, New Hampshire
21. Wallingford, Connecticut
22. Campbell, Victoria Austrailia
23. Smyrna, Tennessee
24. Beijing, China
25. Hiram, Georgia
26. Portland, Oregon

*27. Edmonton, Alberta Canada


*28. Dallas, Texas

29. New Delh, Delhi India
30. Aylmer, Quebec Canada
31. Kinarut, Sabah Malaysia
32. Mulhouse, Alsace France
33. Shanghai, China
34. Placitas, New Mexico

*35. Salt Lake City, Utah


Ok, that's just a taste of the people from all over the world who frequent Ruby In Her Own Time... and you enjoy hearing from me, so it's your turn now to allow me to enjoy hearing from YOU!
Thanks!

11 comments:

Sarah's proud Mama said...

Coming at you from Salt Lake City!

Robin

Anonymous said...

Okay - I'll fess up. I'm the Dallas, Texas visitor.

Tricia from Dallas!

www.theneermans.com

Anonymous said...

Carol R.

I'm from Lisbon, Iowa. Maybe that's the Olds, Iowa????? Very faithful lurker here. Loving little Ruby!

Yvonne said...

Ok, I'll come out from behind the curtain - I am the Northbrook Illinois (I think) but I'm really from Lombard, Illinois. Enjoy your blog - found it from Gwen blog - which I have been reading since last year. Love your writing, and Ruby Cate is just the cutest! Thanks for posting daily!

Anonymous said...

Hey! That's me in Edinburgh - Scotland. ;) (I start back at school tomorrow! Aaargh! Help!)
-Islay

Anonymous said...

I think I may be the lurker from Baltimore, MD, although I'm actually in Port Republic, MD. I love your sense of humor, and seeing pictures of precious Ruby ALWAYS puts a smile on my face!!
Phyllis

Pug Mama said...

I think I'm the Georgia one, but I'm not a lurker. Have left you messages before (the Yankees fan!!!)
Adore Miss Ruby, and you are one funny mamma!!!!

Our Journey to Jenna Maria said...

Okay, you caught me....I'm from Edmonton and have enjoyed reading the tales of Ruby since way back when (LID May 31st, home with Jenna July 14th...) Great blog, keep it up, I check on it every single day!!!

Gigi & Jenna
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Anonymous said...

Corning NY here.

Love your blog!

Erika, mom to Jilly from Jiangxi

MB said...

I guess I am the lurker from Richmond VA.

Taylor Grace's mommy

www.mychinaadoption.blogspot.com

Emiliasmummy said...

Not 100% sure but I might be the one from Mt. Sinai in New York, but I thought it would come up as Port Jeffersson.(all towns next to eachother)

Now I moved and I will come up as Bremen, Germany