Friday, August 18, 2006

Top 10 "Amy'ism's"...

Here are the top 10 quirky things that make me, ME:

1. I have to CONSTANTLY have water with me 24/7, no exceptions.

2. I sleep only on my left side or my back. (Stomache hurts too much from track marks due to MS injections & right side, dunno... just never liked it, ever.)

3. I sleep with my bear, William Bear EVERY NIGHT NO EXCEPTIONS, yes, that means he goes WITH ME wherever I go... Cayman Islands, brought him, Florida, brought him, Road trips anywhere, BRING HIM... Reason being, he sleeps either dead center of my chest (that sleeping on the side business is comfy until gravity tries to intervene... that's where William comes in...) and if I'm on my back, he doubles as a toasty pillow. Yes I'm 34, and yes I still have my childhood bear. GET OVER IT!

4. My room has to ALWYAS be COLD, summer = AC, winter = cracked window, if the room isn't cold, I can't sleep. I need to want to curl up all 'nest style' under the covers or I can't sleep. You people who can sleep with just a sheet in the summer or with NOTHING? HEAVEN FORBID! Never understood you folks...

5. If someone touches me on one side of my body but NOT the other side, IT FREAKS ME OUT, CUZ I'M TOTALLY UNEVEN! If they don't 'even' me out once I insist, I have to do it myself... NO LIE!

6. I always have either an elastic or a hair clip with me so I can pull it up off my face. I don't mind the long hair but I DO MIND IT attacking my FACE! That's OUT!

7. Every morning, without fail, I normally have Tea & some form of toast, be it actual bread, or an english muffin, or a bagel etc... creature of habit, what can I say.

8. I only use Bath & Body works lotions in lieu of perfume's... always found that perfume's are a bit too strong for my liking, where as those lotions are so yummy & subtle smelling, that it works to your advantage... if the guy you're with wants to smell how good you smell, he's got no choice but to get CLOSER. *wink*

9. I use my good china every day, I DON'T DO PAPER PLATES! My mom is a big fan of them & that's ok for her but I don't see why good china can't be used EVERY DAY. When people say " Oh I have nice stuff but I'm saving it for a special occasion... " that just never made sense to me. You know what, I woke up this morning, I'm breathing, I'm happy, I'm healthy, I have a beautiful little girl singing happily in her crib to Bear, IT'S A SPECIAL OCCASION IN MY BOOK! Break out the nice dishes & ENJOY!

10. I've only EVER driven STICK SHIFTS, NEVER ONCE owned an automatic! (ugh... perrish the thought!) When I drive a car I like to know I'm the one in control, not the other way around thank you very much...

Now, I'm leaving this an OPEN TAG to all who read my blog... I challenge you all to come up with your 10 you'isms that make you YOU! Don't dissappoint now.... I'll be reading!

2 comments:

Special K said...

I also ONLY wear B&B. Warm Vanilla Sugar is my fave followed by Moonlight Path, Black Raspberry Vanilla, and Sweetpea. During the month of December I wear Vanilla Bean Noel. I smell like a Xmas cookie!

Every morning after shower it's body creme then body splash. Which scent just depends on my mood of the day. Love that stuff!

Amy said...

Warm vanilla sugar is what I wear too & sometimes for fun, I use their 'Tutti Dolci' line scent Lemon Meringue OMG SO YUMMY! I smell like a lemon cookie! (haven't had a complaint yet!) hee hee