Tuesday, August 29, 2006

MAN DO I LOVE REFERRALS!


It is with much joy & great pleasure that I am pleased to share with you all the face of an angel!
My friends Tricia & Jonathan's precious daughter:

ESTHER LIAN NICOLE!




Chinese Name: Wang Ling Lian
(meaning: Exquisite or delicate lotus)


date of birth: january 29, 2006

currently residing in: yujiang,

yuijiang district swi, Jiangxi Province

height as of june: 22.95 inches

weight as of june: 12.3 lbs

a few facts about our little princess:

© she can hold her head up

© identify strangers

© identify where sounds are coming from

Click HERE to follow their Journey to bring Esther Home!!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Isn't she though?!?!?!?! Her little ears are SO DAMN CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! hee hee LUV U ESTHER! Sending *big hugs* her way in China!

Christi and Abbey said...

Beautiful baby!!

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm a bit biased considering she's my new daughter, but I think EVERYTHING about that little one is too cute for words.

Mama's coming to get you soon baby Esther!

Tricia

Just Us Girls said...

She is adorable!! Congrats Tricia and Jonathan!!

Carrie
NB, Canada