Monday, August 07, 2006

One month & counting...

... that's right, today my Ruby turned 23 months old. In exactly one more month we'll be celebrating not only her 2ND birthday, but the one year anniversary of my referral!
Seems really hard to imagine but it's so true that so much can change in a year it's unbelievable!

I hope you all enjoyed the photos from our day at Salem Willows,
we all ate way TOO MUCH POPCORN! *drool*

Now I'm wiped out & gonna head to bed, Karen's zonked out in my toasty chair in the living room...
and YES I snapped a pic of that but NO I won't be posting it to the blog.
LOL
(even though the evil little voice in my head is telling me DO IT, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO... DO IT!)
I love my friend Karen too much to do that to her.
*evilgrin*
But don't think that I won't hold onto it for blackmail purposes.
hee hee
JUST KIDDING KAREN!

We've really been having a blast together & my family simply adores both her & Gwen.
Ruby & Gwen together is just like nothing I've ever seen, those two play & dance & act silly... it's just so neat to see!

Ok, shot night tonight for moi, I gotta go shoot up & then hit the sack.
Tomorrow Karen & I are headed to our friend Rebecca's house to meet up with Sparky & relax & enjoy each other's company.
(& I'm told there will be much swimming as there's an in ground pool, BRING IT ON!)

I absolutely LOVE TO SWIM! *grin* hehehe
Oh, and NO no bathingsuit pics of me on the blog, PERIOD!
So don't ask.

Well, g'night for now & I'll post more tomorrow once we're home.
Oh, and to those of you who know & have access to Karen's blog, check it out for more pics of our day & adorable shots of little miss Gwennie Gwen,
my new favorite short person next to Ruby!

hehehe



4 comments:

Space Mom said...

Happy 23rd little girl!

Shannon said...

I just adore your new blog header picture. Thanks for sharing such special moments.

Newbury Greenie said...

So what's the big birthday plan?? (Joely's always up for a party ..)

Karen and Jon said...

Just read about the adventure's on Karen's blog and it sounds wonderful!!!