Friday, August 04, 2006

What a difference a year makes...


(This was the very first time Ruby ever set foot in her new bedroom...
is it me or is she just the teeniest little punkin' ever?)

Seems wild to even try to think that one year ago today was my very first entry into this world we all call blogland.
Funny kinda, back then I could never even comprehend that a year would pass, nevermind the things that would happen to me during that time.
Crazy.

It's wild to think that today is the first of many 'year anniversaries' that I'll celebrate. First this, the blog... next, the day that changed my life forever, my referral.
Not only was it the best day ever for me, but it was one year to the day that Ruby was born into this world. It's neat to think that things happen in 'year incraments' for us.
And not only will Sept 7th this year be my referral's anniversary,
BUT it'll be little Miss Ruby's 2ND BIRTHDAY!

I just don't have any words for that.
Soon, it'll be the year anniversary of Got'cha Day and then Adoption Day and theLong Trip Home etc... it's just mindboggling.

But you know what? I wouldn't change a thing.
Life is good!
*smile*

1 comment:

Shannon said...

We love ya, Ruby Cate and Amy! I know I melted as soon as I saw Ruby's referral picture!