Saturday, August 12, 2006

I'd like to share with all of you...

... some wonderful moments of Ruby's 1st night HOME!


It was overwhelming to say the least, thank GOODNESS for BEAR!


Once she calmed down, she took a look around at her new digs...


... met her new dog Ebenezer, who left us all too soon unfortunately.
(Rest in peace old friend, we love & miss you SO MUCH!)


She ate some calzone with Auntie Tracy...

... stacked blocks with Auntie Krista...

And as long as Bear was right by her side, she was ok.

I'd like to thank her Uncle Steve for emailing me these precious photos that I didn't know existed until tonight. Thanks Steve for bringing back some of the most incredible moments of my life thus far. I just can't believe how LITTLE she looks with that sweet 'baby' face!
And how amazing to get that picture of Ebenezer... tonight, cousin - you touched my heart. Thank you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are most welcome. I'm just sorry that I never loaded them onto my computer before this morning. I hope, that despite your bronchitis, you had a wonderful birthday and a great lobsterfest!

Christi and Abbey said...

Very cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

Your "Welcome to Your New World" pics of Ruby as well as your pic of Ebenezer moved me to tears--I can remember Sarah reaching home and me hearing about it all through the phone from half the country away--nothing, NOTHING, beats it like being there up close, live, and personal. I have begun my countdown to my next visit to my own little China doll--37 days, 6 hrs and 30 mintes ( plus or minus a few)--again--your parents are the object of my envy--so close to the two of you--sigh. As usual--Ruby Cheeks is her lovely charming self in these photos--made me go back into my photo CD to look at Sarah's "Little General Arrives To Review The Troops" photos on her Day 1 at home--hard to believe that about 10 months has passed--for both your Ruby and our Sarah--can't imagine life without either one!! Ciao

Sarah's LaoLao
AKA Aunt Pat's Attic

Abby's Mom said...

She is so precious!!!!