Tuesday, August 01, 2006

A new calendar month...

... is such a BEAUTIFUL CLEAN PAGE IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY!
If you guys could only see the crap written on my calendar for the month of July you'd be dizzy from trying to read it all- let's just say I'm glad to now have a NEW page up with NOTHING written on it except family things to do to genuinely look forward to... things like:

LOBSTER FEST 06'


*DROOL*

I absolutely ADORE LOBSTER and once a year, every summer usually falling in August, my family has our annual Lobster Fest & invites our friends from NH down to enjoy it with us!
As if that wasn't fabulous enough, this year it happens to fall on my birthday and I just can't think of a better way to spend that day than eating lots of LOBSTER, lots of fresh native CORN ON THE COB, and FRESH BREWED SWEET TEA!

Maybe getting another year older doesn't have to be so bad if you've got good food, good friends & all your family around to enjoy it with you.
Oh, and lots of melted butter don't hurt neither!
*grin*
(yes I know that wasn't proper english... DEAL WITH IT!)
hee hee


3 comments:

Lisa and Tate said...

When is this lobster fest??? I am soooooo craving LOBSTER ROLL!!! Something we just don't have out here!!! That and good ITALIAN PASTRIES....

Lisa

Amy said...

August 12th... and you can leave the rolls out of it, I prefer my lobster NEKKID with only a butter bath to be dipped in! WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO

Tammy said...

If I lived near Boston, I'd be crashing your fest, with lobster bib on & crackers in my hand.

Enjoy! I'm jealous.