Monday, February 13, 2006

The Aftermath...

So, I think in all total we got over a foot & a half of snow! It is pretty though, isn't it?
I had to take these pics NOW because, trust me... before this day is over this stuff will end up getting black from all the cars driving by etc.. & look REALLY GROSS!
But right now, it looks like a WINTER WONDERLAND! And I'm pretty sure with all the kids being out of School today (if in fact they are, I'm just guessing) that they're all gonna LOVE SLEDDING IN THIS STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may even take Ruby outside today to bop around in HER SLED in the driveway! =) hehehehe


5 comments:

Lisa~~ said...

The snow does look all fluffy and beautiful, but that's only because I am sitting in Atlanta and don't have to shovel, walk, drive, stand at the T stop or be near the stuff. Happiest day of my life was the day I sold my snow blower and moved south!

I just saw the banner that you did for Ladybug, Ladybug Fly Away Home, very cool, you are becoming the go-to person now!

Donna said...

Wow, this looks just beautiful to me since I'm in Arizona. I forget how pretty things look covered in snow.

Susan said...

It does look pretty but I'm not a snow bunny. I like it sunny and 70* or I'll settle for no snow and chilly :)

Can't wait to see the pics of Ruby on her sled.

Susan

Julia said...

What a pretty little neighborhood you live in, I love the style of homes, and the snow really gives it that magical look.

Lisa and Tate said...

The snow looks so beautiful!

Lisa